- Ricardo Faia, Tiago Pinto, Zita Vale and Juan Manuel Corchado, Strategic Particle Swarm Inertia Selection for Electricity Markets Participation Portfolio Optimization, Applied Artificial Intelligence, August 2018
- Teixeira, Brígida; Pinto, Tiago; Silva, Francisco; Santos, Gabriel; Praça, Isabel; Vale, Zita. 2018. “Multi-Agent Decision Support Tool to Enable Interoperability among Heterogeneous Energy Systems.” Appl. Sci. 8, no. 3: 328.
- Francisco Silva, Ricardo Faia, Tiago Pinto, Isabel Praça, Zita Vale, Optimizing Opponents Selection in Bilateral Contracts Negotiation with Particle Swarm, Highlights of Practical Applications of Agents, Multi-Agent Systems, and Complexity: The PAAMS Collection, pp. 116-124, Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol. 887, Springer International Publishing, 2018
- Brígida Teixeira, Francisco Silva, Tiago Pinto, Gabriel Santos, Isabel Praça, Zita Vale, Demonstration of Tools Control Center for Multi-agent Energy Systems Simulation, Advances in Practical Applications of Agents, Multi-Agent Systems, and Complexity: The PAAMS Collection, pp. 353-356, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 10978, Springer International Publishing, 2018
- Cátia Silva, Pedro Faria, Zita Vale, Assessment of Distributed Generation Units Remuneration Using Different Clustering Methods for Aggregation, IEEE International Conference on Communications, Control, and Computing Technologies for Smart Grids, 29-31 October 2018, Aalborg, Denmark (accepted)
- Cátia Silva, Pedro Faria, Zita Vale, Classification Approaches to Foster the Use of Distributed Generation with Improved Remuneration, IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence, 18 – 21 November 2018, Bengaluru, India (accepted)
- Cátia Silva, Pedro Faria, Zita Vale, Discussing Different Clustering Methods for the Aggregation of Demand Response and Distributed Generation, IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence, 18 – 21 November 2018, Bengaluru, India (accepted)
- João Soares, Fernando Lezama, Bruno Canizes, M. Ali Fotouhi Ghazvini, Zita Vale, Tiago Pinto, Day-Ahead Stochastic Scheduling Model Considering Market Transactions in Smart Grids, PSCC 2018 – Power Systems Computation Conference, Dublin, Ireland, 11-15 June, 2018